for Universal Members
Tel: 845/735-0055 Universal W. Washington Ave., Pearl River, NY 10965 Faxes: 413/451-1658
FREE TO NEW BREEDERS
1. "DUAL" REGISTRATION of 3 or more adult dogs/cats of any breed, with no maximum limit. "Dual" registration means: dogs already registered with another registry can be registered with Universal (email to: email@example.com or fax copies of your registration certificates to: 413/451-1658 )
2 Website Advertising litters of breeders. Breeder Ads How Ads Work
3. Name and Phone Number of a Breeder in any area of the U.S. (Just call us 845/ 735-0055) OR Check Free Breeders.
4. list of Pet Advertisers. See Pet Advertisers By Product/Service.
5. on your certificate of registration; Verifications, Certifications and Typing of your dog. (Click here for information)
information about breeding your dog. Call
845/735-0055 OR Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Health Certification for your dog or puppy on their Registration Certificate. Call and ask Universal for a free application that you can bring to your Veterinarian to get the health of your dogs or puppies certified and put on your certificate of registration.
8. list of recommended Veterinarians See Veterinarians.
9. list of over 400 recognized breeds for dogs and over 50 breeds for cats. See List of Recognized Breeds-Dogs.
10. FREE list of breeders throughout the US, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and Canada.. See List of Breeders.
Questions call 845/735-0055
Also please always call, as we will always consider hardship discounts for our products and services in unforeseen, serious and uncontrollable situations and circumstances for both members and new members.
If you have any suggestions e mail us at: email@example.com
Please keep checking as we will be adding more items and services FREE.
*Information About Universal* *Registry Questions*
Loving Your Pet Every Step Of The Way
With integrity, experience and simplicity since
Universal Kennel Club International Ltd.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 1998-2012 This website property of, designed, maintained and developed by Edward Oak Enterprises.